April 1, 2013

{weekly fashion post} - spring-ish?

Happy easter yesterday, guys and gals! I hope everyone had a restful fun time with family and remembering Jesus' sacrifice for us. Since I took a little break from blogging last week, I decided to continue it through yesterday and post my fashion post today. 

This outfit is from Friday night. Joseph and I went to his older sister's couples shower! It was fun, and we got to see a lot of Joseph's family that we haven't seen in awhile. We also got to meet Allison's (Joseph's sister) fiance's family! good times...


top//TJMAXX//tank//TJMAXX//jeggings//Jessica Simpson via TJMAXX//sandals//Steve Madden via TJMAXX//necklace//gift

 My most recent picture of dex and I ... LOVE! And the sunglasses are from H&M! 5 dolla, baby!



And yes, my hair is naturally curly. In the other fashion posts I have straight hair, which is usually only when I have a lot of time on my hands or when I get my hair cut, like last week's post. 

Hehe. Also just a word of advice when you're buying jeggings (or at least Jessica Simpson jeggings) - - buy them a size too small (or really tight) because mine stretched out and I am going to have to get a smaller size soon! 

- A

2 comments:

  1. I am ashamed to say i have never tried jeggings, but if I do I will heed your advice.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I almost forgot! I host a link up on Thursdays called Look What I Got all about fashion deals. I'd love for you to come and link up this post this Thursday featuring your awesome $5 sunglasses and maybe join in every week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete