April 14, 2013

Sunday, Rainy Sunday {weekly fashion post} / catch-up post!



When I snoozed my alarm this morning for the 4th time, I heard the pitter patter of rain hitting the roof. Not a great thing to hear on a Sunday morning, because a lot of times it keeps me from getting up and going to church. This morning, however, I survived the drizzle and made it! Since I've been slacking on my "weekly fashion posts" the past few weeks, I thought I would hit you with 2 of the outfits I wore this weekend. 

The first of these outfits was for my sister-in-law's bachelorette party! We traveled to Nashville on Friday afternoon and spent the night there. SO much fun! I had actually never been to Nashville, and I really want to go back for a longer period of time, but I liked what I saw. 

Joseph had actually already left for a friend's bachelor party at the beach in Destin, FL, so he may have beat me on fun this weekend. 

My packing buddy. I think Dex always knows when I'm about to leave.


//Earrings/gift//Top/Ross dress for less//Jeans/Gap//Heels/Target//

Sorry for the somewhat blurriness of this picture. I just got an IPHONE!!!!! (insert smiley), and I am still a novice.

This morning, I wanted to wear something that wouldn't matter if it got a little rain on it, and since I woke up a little late, something that didn't require a lot of time. So here's what I came up with for church...

//Top/SteinMart//Jeans/Gap//Flats/Steve Madden via DSW//Belt/can't remember//

Please excuse my face and hair. Hehe, waking up late doesn't suit me very well. I really enjoyed the fact that I rolled my pants up a little to be ankle length (which is popular right now, right?, ha) because my pants didn't get we from stepping in puddles. 

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon, however rainy or sunny it might be! 

- A 

p.s. - I need serious help accessorizing my outfits, can you tell? Seriously though. I don't think I've bought jewelry in the past 2 years. 








No comments:

Post a Comment