March 5, 2013

White Chocolate Snickerdoodles...mmm

Today I am feeling like eating all of the desserts. This recipe has become my go-to when I have to make something quick to take to an event or a friend's house. I got the base of this recipe by googling, but I kind of made the rest up as I went, and everyone LOVES it! I took some of these to a friend's house a few weeks ago and the whole bag was gone in about 15 minutes. That either says something about my friends, or that these cookies are dang good! 







Ingredients: 

3/4 cup brown sugar 
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda 
1/2 tsp salt 
1 package vanilla pudding mix, dry 
1 12oz bag white chocolate chips 
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture in small bowl (Just a few spoonfuls of sugar and a few shakes of cinnamon until it's like you like it!)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In one large bowl, cream butter and sugars with electric mixer. Once mixed well, add one egg at a time, then vanilla. In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, pudding mix). Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet until thoroughly combined. Fold in white chocolate chips. 

Spoon out tablespoon-fuls and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture, then place on greased cookie sheet (I use a Silpat). Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes about 36 2-inch cookies. Enjoy:)

Seriously, try not to eat them all in one sitting, SO addicting! 

-A 

1 comment:

  1. I love white chocolate in cookies, these sound incredible!

    ReplyDelete