November 17, 2013

Hustlin' and Bustlin'

In the past two months a lot has changed for us Randalls. First of all, I got a new(used) car! She's a beaut. 

My lovely 2011 Honda Accord ladies and gents! 

In other news, we are settling down in South Florida. We have found a great church here, and have finally made a few friends at church and at Joseph's school. As for my current travel nursing job, I will be ending my contract at the end of November right before I leave for a medical mission trip to Bulgaria (!!!) and I have two interviews for permanent jobs closer to where we live. One is tomorrow and the other is next Monday. 

There is a lot going on, to say the least. I am so excited for the possibility of changing jobs, and finding a new way to fulfill my calling as a nurse. I have always loved the Operating Room, but I am open to new possibilities as an ICU nurse or really anything! 

Here is a snippet of what's been going on with us lately, and I hope to return to the blogosphere more frequently now! 

 This is not an accurate picture of what our living area looks like right now, but it lasted for at least 24 hours. I'm proud!

 Moscow mule: ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, sprig of mint (optional)

 Outing to deerfield beach 

 The great ending to an awesome series by Veronica Roth, an RUF alum! 

 Bama hat for work from my dear friend Kara

 Majestic Dexter

 Our first time trying REAL crab claws. So. Good. 

Date night out on Las Olas blvd. 

So much going on, so little time. I'm glad to have a place where I can share these little snippets of our life and hopefully look back at them for years to come!

Happy Sunday!

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment