June 2, 2013

A whole lotta bubble wrap....

So I've been outta the loop lately. Work is crazy busy, all of these weddings and wedding stuff is piling up, and we're starting to pack for our big move to Ft. Lauderdale! So much!! :) :(. I don't really know how to feel right now other than overwhelmed. In a good way, of course.

In short, the past few weeks have been filled with happies. My little brother, John graduated from high school, Joseph turned 25, and this weekend was my little sissy's bachelorette party. We had SO MUCH fun! I love her friends, too. I'm so happy that she had such a good support system in college, and will continue to have that for the next year since she and her husband, William will be living near school for him to finish out his degree.

Here's to a crazy June 2013, and may the moments last forever and be cherished.







- A

No comments:

Post a Comment